Day 01: Delhi - Manali
On Arrival in Delhi drive to Manali by Road, Night arrival Manali, check in Hotel .
Day 2 : Manali
Morning proceed for Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple - built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashisth Bath, Tibetan Monastery, and Roerich art Gallery. In the afternoon half day tour of Nagger Castle and local Bazar Ping. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 3 : Manali -Rohtang pass
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass - The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On your descent to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahla falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 : Manali -Shimla
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and drive to Shimla. Situated at a panoramic location, this hilly town is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Arrive at Shimla & check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 5 : Shimla
You depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening you can visit the famous Mall Road of Shimla, where you could shop or just stroll around the Ridge. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 6 : Shimla - Delhi
After the breakfast check out the room and proceed to Delhi, and eve drop to Airport or railway station with sweet memories We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- Meal plan will be on MAPI (Room + Breakfast & Dinner ) basis at all the hotels Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Ac vehicle As per the itinerary not for disposal.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
- Standard & Deluxe Package we will use Ac Indika, Luxury & Premium Package we will use Ac Etios / Swift Dzire(04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova for All categories)
Package Cost Doesn't Includes
- Air / Train / bus
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Package do not include entry fees to monuments and places.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes. Porte rage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges .
- All items of personal nature. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
THE GRAND WELCOME
||QUALITY INN HIMDEV
HOTEL GRAND WELCOME
|C K INTARNATIONAL
Meal Plan: CP= Breakfast only, MAP= Breakfast & Dinner only, AP= Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% Payment
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 15 % retention charges .
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention .
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- The Package is valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Above rates are on per person basis for 2 pax / 4 pax / 6 pax traveling together for entire package
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice .
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel`s & transport operator cancellation policy .
- Travelpeoples reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice .
- Supplement for Honeymoon : Flower Bed Dacoration, Cake on Arrival, Candle Light Dinner, Flower Basket / Cookies at Extra Cost depending upon destination .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control .
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.If the hotels mentioned in the itineraries are fully blocked, under such unavoidable, circumstances
The passengers will be accommodated in similar category hotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Also note that Video & Audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Please read all terms and conditions before booking the tour
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Refunds if any will made by cheque only
- All the disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the Notice of the Company within a week after the tour concludes, otherwise these will not be entertained .
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.