Day 1 : Kochi – Thekkady
On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station for Honeymoon in Kerala. Later proceed to Thekkady reach and check in at the hotel. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay in the Resort/Hotel.
Day 2 : Thekkady
After enjoying the breakfast later proceeds for the sightseeing where you can visit the most adorable feature Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. Other optional activities at Thekkady are spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking, Kalaripyetu, Kathakali and Elephant ride. Overnight stay in the Resort/Hotel
Day 3 : Munnar– Ernakulum / Cochin
After the breakfast checkout the Hotel & visit to Cochin local the major tourist attractions of Kochi are Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basalica, Jewish Synagogue, Eve Drop to Railway station / Airport with Sweet memories of your Holidays . We await for your next Visit…. Bon Voyage. Service end
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- Meal plan will be on MAPI (Room + Breakfast & Dinner ) basis at all the hotels Fixed Menu meals as per plan
- All transfers and sightseeing by Ac vehicle As per the itinerary not for disposal.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
- Standard & Deluxe Package we will use Ac Indika, Luxury & Premium Package we will use Ac Etios / Swift Dzire(04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova for All categories)
Package Cost Doesn't Includes
- Air / Train / bus
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Package do not include entry fees to monuments and places.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes. Porte rage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges .
- All items of personal nature. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09 AM
- Houseboats are for Exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook .
- Meal plan - start with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us in advance)
- 6 PM till 8 AM Houseboat will be stationed, and cruise will start again from 8AM.
- Deluxe Houseboat will be prvoide for Standard and Deluxe Category
- Premium Houseboat will be prvoide for Luxury and Premium Category
- Deluxe Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M
- Premium Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements .
|Mountain Courty yard
Meal Plan: CP= Breakfast only, MAP= Breakfast & Dinner only, AP= Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% Payment
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 15 % retention charges .
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention .
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- The Package is valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Above rates are on per person basis for 2 pax / 4 pax / 6 pax traveling together for entire package
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice .
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel`s & transport operator cancellation policy .
- Travelpeoples reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice .
- Supplement for Honeymoon : Flower Bed Dacoration, Cake on Arrival, Candle Light Dinner, Flower Basket / Cookies at Extra Cost depending upon destination .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control .
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.If the hotels mentioned in the itineraries are fully blocked, under such unavoidable, circumstances
The passengers will be accommodated in similar category hotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Also note that Video & Audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Please read all terms and conditions before booking the tour
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Refunds if any will made by cheque only
- All the disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the Notice of the Company within a week after the tour concludes, otherwise these will not be entertained .
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.