Day 01: NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (About 90 kms / 03 hrs drive)
On arrival at NJP station / IXB airport welcome to our representative & transfer to Darjeeling. Check-in to your hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 2 : Darjeeling (Local sightseeing)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Darjeeling – Kalimpong (58 kms / 02 hrs drive) And Kalimpong sightseeing
After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong. Check-in to your hotel. After freshen up half day city tour visit Mangal Dham, Delo Hill, Dr. Grahams Home, Durbin Dhara Hills & Flowers Nurserie. Back to hotel. Night halt at Kalimpong.
Day 4 : Kalimpong to Gangtok (75 KM / 2.5 hrs drive) & Gangtok sightseeing
After Breakfast proceed to Gangtok. Check-in to your hotel. Afternoon half day city tour visit Bonjhakri Falls, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday), Do-dul-Chorten, Flower Exhibition centre, etc. Night halt at Gangtok .
Day 5 : Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir-New)
This Morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir. Afternoon back to the hotel. Night halt at Gangtok.
Day 5 : Gangtok – NJP Rly Stn /IXB Airport (About 125 kms / 04 hrs drive)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey. HAPPY TOUR END~~~~
Package Cost Includes
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- Accommodation on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person will sharing with parents room with bed / mattress
- Meal Plan as per mention our Package. No Enroute Meal.
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal .
- For Premium & Luxury Package by AC Xylo / Innova / Scorpio (2–6 Pax). (The AC will be on when the car is on move only. While travelling in the plains the clients would need AC will be switch on. When the car is travelling uphill AC will be switch off.)
Other all package by Non Ac Sumo (5–8 pax) & Wagon-R/Maruti Omni (up to 4 pax) Maximum.
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal (point to point basis).
- All hotel taxes
Package Cost Doesn't Includes
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes - package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Nathula Pass, Zero point (Yumesamdong), Kataow valley, Gurudongmar Lake, Chardham, Buddha Park, Ropeway/Cable car ride, Rafting, Toya Train ride, Singshore bridge, Old Baba Mandir.
- Insurance & service tax
- Anything which is not include in the “Cost Include” Column.
- We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages
- Premium & Luxury Package we provide Scorpio /Innova /Xylo /Tavera (Maximum 06 Person).
- Up to 04 Person: Non a/c Maruti Omni / Indica / Wagon-R/Similar
- 05-08 Person: Non a/c Sumo /Maxx/Similar.
- Extra Vehicle cost will be applicable if require the Guest.
- Gangtok city tour is done only by Maruti Omni /Wagon-R/Alto/Similar (04 Person in a car)
- We can provide Scorpio/ Innova / Xylo /Tavera/Similar for High End Guest that is on Supplement Cost for other Packages.
The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at disposal. Half day sightseeing will be for 4 hours & full day sightseeing will be for maximum 7 hours as per given itinerary. For additional usage, per km / per hour will be charged as per usage which will be payable directly on the spot.
- Hotel Check in /Out as per Hotel Rules. Normally Check-in 13:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- If the guest is arrival by train at NJP Station, please be informed that our executive will be there to receive the guest from new exit gate (Near Bank of Baroda ATM counter) or arrive at Bagdogra Airport our executive will be picked up from Main Exit Gate on the Airport.
- The infrastructure of Darjeeling & Sikkim is not too much developed now and you should not expect or compare it with the other Indian Hill station. There is always shortage of water and power in this region and so you would come across situation like water supplied on time basis – morning to evening.
- The guest should always keep their cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. In case of guests having problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem at the time of booking so that we may take appropriate action. This is again subject to availability.
- For CP, MAP and AP meal plan, menu will be on fixed plan basis and not on A-la-Carta basis. MAP & AP Meal plans do not include Evening snacks & cold drinks / liquor, Soups or Deserts. We can arrange for the same at additional cost on prior information. For order on A-la-Carta basis, guests are requested to make direct payment for additional items.
- For early morning check out breakfast may be limited to simple bread & butter / jam. Puri / roti – Sabji may not be available.
- As there is shortage of space for car parking in the entire Sikkim & Darjeeling region – guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- On arrival of guests we will provide them with local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
- As most of the services are on point to point basis, it is obvious that the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back.
- In this sector the one vehicle will not be providing for the whole tour, it will be changed sector-wise. So we request you to inform the same to your guest to avoid any circumstance. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle.
- If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive one day advance of the schedule program before 06:00 pm, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 05:00 pm it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Mainly in Gangtok vehicle will not allowed to park at the hotel instead of parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
- Room Heater available in hotel with an extra cost Bourne by the guest directly (Except at Royal & Luxury Packages)
- In this region all the hotels don’t have any Generator facility. If the power failure hotel will provide candle light.
- The Company in no way shall be responsible for Flight Miss, Any loss, injury or damage to person or property in connection with the transportation, caused by acts of strikes, pilferage, breakdown of machinery, accidents etc.
- All Sightseeing depends on Permits, weather & road condition.
- It is mandatory that guest should carry photo proof identity card – voter id card, etc
- Minimum / base Category of Rooms we are providing in our packages.
- All the packages start & end from Gangtok. This area is very picturesque & full with flora & fauna.
- As this is a backward area:Hotels available are non-Star category & Services by local People.
- Geyser is not available all the hotels, hot water are supplied by buckets.
- Instead of room heater hotelier provides Hot water bags.
- There are no telephone landlines and the guest has to bear with it (Only VSNL mobile are available).
- Due to shortage of power the guest sometimes, may have to bear it with candle light.
- Excursion to Katao or Zero point (Yumesamdong) is optional & subject to availability of permit, Cost will be extra.
- In LACHEN we have kept excursion trip to Gurudongmar Lake as optional & subject to availability of permit and costy extra.
- NOTE: For Tsomgo Lake, New Baba Mandir & North Sikkim tour ILP (Inner line permit) is required for Indian tourist. It is mandatory that guest should carry 05 COPIES OF PASS – PORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH & ORIGINAL as well as Photocopy of ID PROOF (ID card – Voter ID /Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing of permit. Child should be carry there Birth Certificate & school certificate (any photo ID) & photograph.
- For visit in various Places of Sikkim Permition is required and send the naming list, age & Gender of all the Guest at the time of booking confirmation
- Nathula pass visit is subject to permit & road condition. Only limited permits are issued by the army before 48 hrs of tour. It is open 5 days a week except Mon & Tue. Supplement cost for Nathula Pass vehicle & permit fees will be extra. NAME, ADDRESS, AGE & GENDER of all guests traveling are required for processing of Nathula Pass permit. Normally organizing permit at the eleventh hour is not possible, minimum time required is 72 hours before the arrival. We will try our best, but in case of non-availability of permit, the tour will only be till New Baba Mandir.
- It is mandatory that guest should carry photo proof identity card – Passport, Voter id card, Driving License (Adhar Card & Pan Card are not acceptable for Inner line permit (ILP) at Sikkim).
- Transfer from IXB airport / NJP railway station will be provided in between morning 05 AM to 04 PM, Except Siliguri Transfer. All the destinations in this sector are 3 to 5 hrs drive from station or airport. So, we do not recommend traveling in inadequate day light.
- In unavoidable circumstances the guest may have to stay back at Siliguri at an additional cost.
- If there is any late arrival at NJP railway station, we suggest the guest, considering their security that they should stay back at the station. Our representative will meet and arrange their transfers at 5 a.m.
- Keeping in mind the road condition of any hilly region, the guest should decide upon themselves (with their train and flight timings) as to when they should start the departure transfer. We suggest a buffer time of 2 hours at least.
- Basic personal items to be carried include, feather jacket & heavy woolens during winter and light woolens during summer, walking boots, rain proof jacket during monsoon, torch, spare batteries, water flask, cold cream, personal medicines & Sunglasses.
TASHILING RESIDENCY & SPA
|MAY FAIR HILL RESORT
|MAY FAIR HILL RESORT
Meal Plan: CP= Breakfast only, MAP= Breakfast & Dinner only, AP= Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
Note:There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only
Note:Standard & Deluxe Package we will use Ac Indika, Luxury & Premium Package we will use Ac Etios / Swift Dzire
04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova for All categories
The above said hotels will be confirmed as per the availability we will confirm similar category hotel if room is not available on same hotels.
We believe in giving value for money as we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at “IDEAL LEISURE HOLIDAY” promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services.
HOTEL CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIME AS PER HOTEL POLICY
CHILD POLICY :
- Child below 4 yrs complimentary.
- Child 04 -09 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
- Child 04 -09 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
- Above 09 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
- Cancellation charge will be accept from the booking dates It has to be sent to us by email only
- Before 30 days – communication charges of INR 3000.00 per person
- 30 -20 Days prior to departure 25% on total package cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 50% on total package cost
- 14- 08 Days prior to departure 75% on total package cost
- Within 07 Days/No show Full amount / non refundable
- Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge.
- Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest is booked. Any refund will take at least 15 days to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.