Day 1 : Jaipur Airport / Railway Station – Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2 : Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing (145 Km / 2 ½ hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 4 : Ajmer / Pushkar – Udaipur via Nathdwara & Eklingji (287 Km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). En-route visit Nathdwara and Eklingji. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breath taking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.s
Day 5 :Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 6 : Hotel – Udaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- Meal plan will be on MAPI (Room + Breakfast & Dinner ) basis at all the hotels Fixed Menu meals as per plan .
- All transfers and sightseeing by Ac vehicle As per the itinerary not for disposal.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
- Standard & Deluxe Package we will use Ac Indika, Luxury & Premium Package we will use Ac Etios / Swift Dzire(04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova for All categories)
Package Cost Doesn't Includes
- Air / Train / bus
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Package do not include entry fees to monuments and places.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes. Porte rage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges .
- All items of personal nature. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya
Vria ( Pure Veg)
Country Inn Carlason
|The Merwara Palace
|Bhanwar Singh Palace(Royal Villa Room)
||Vishnupriya / Gold Leaf
||Amantra Comforts / Valley View
A Justa Resort
Meal Plan: CP= Breakfast only, MAP= Breakfast & Dinner only, AP= Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% Payment
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 15 % retention charges .
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention .
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- The Package is valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Above rates are on per person basis for 2 pax / 4 pax / 6 pax traveling together for entire package
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice .
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel`s & transport operator cancellation policy .
- Travelpeoples reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice .
- Supplement for Honeymoon : Flower Bed Dacoration, Cake on Arrival, Candle Light Dinner, Flower Basket / Cookies at Extra Cost depending upon destination .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control .
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.If the hotels mentioned in the itineraries are fully blocked, under such unavoidable, circumstances
The passengers will be accommodated in similar category hotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Also note that Video & Audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Please read all terms and conditions before booking the tour
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Refunds if any will made by cheque only
- All the disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the Notice of the Company within a week after the tour concludes, otherwise these will not be entertained .
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.