Day 1 : Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport – Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 2 :Jodhpur Half day Sightseeing – Jaisalmer (285 Km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast start for half day sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that transfer to Jaisalmer - The Golden City. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Gadishar Lake & Folk Lore Museum. In Folk Lore Museum you can see famous Rajasthani Puppet Show at your own cost. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 3 :Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar Desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 4 : Jaisalmer – Bikaner (333 Km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 5 :Bikaner Local Sightseeing
After breakfast enjoy city tour of Bikaner. Visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace, Sadul Museum, Karni Mata Temple (Rats Temple) at Deshnok and Asia's biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 6 :Bikaner – Jaipur (330 Km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the Pink City - Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 7 :Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 8 :Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- Meal plan will be on MAPI (Room + Breakfast & Dinner) basis at all the hotels Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- All transfers and sightseeing by As per the itinerary not for disposal.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
- Standard & Deluxe Package we will use Ac Indika, Luxury & Premium Package we will use Ac Etios / Swift Dzire(04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova for All categories)
Package Cost Doesn't Includes
- Air / Train / bus
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Package do not include entry fees to monuments and places.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes. Porte rage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges .
- All items of personal nature. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya
Vria ( Pure Veg)
Country Inn Carlason
The Palace Heritage Inn
|Rang Mahal ( DlxRoom)
||Raj Vilas Palace
||Vesta Bikaner Palace
Maharaja Ganga Mahal
|Lakshmi Niwas Palace
Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya
Vria ( Pure Veg)
Country Inn Carlason
Meal Plan: CP= Breakfast only, MAP= Breakfast & Dinner only, AP= Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% Payment
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 15 % retention charges .
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention .
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- The Package is valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Above rates are on per person basis for 2 pax / 4 pax / 6 pax traveling together for entire package
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice .
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel`s & transport operator cancellation policy .
- Travelpeoples reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice .
- Supplement for Honeymoon : Flower Bed Dacoration, Cake on Arrival, Candle Light Dinner, Flower Basket / Cookies at Extra Cost depending upon destination .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control .
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.If the hotels mentioned in the itineraries are fully blocked, under such unavoidable, circumstances
The passengers will be accommodated in similar category hotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Also note that Video & Audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Please read all terms and conditions before booking the tour
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Refunds if any will made by cheque only
- All the disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the Notice of the Company within a week after the tour concludes, otherwise these will not be entertained .
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.